KBLA Talk 1580 continues their series of important conversations with dynamic panelists on Thursday, November 3 from 7 – 9pm PDT. Moderator Nii-Quartelai Quartey leads Agenda for California: An African American Perspective, featuring panelists:
- Shirley Weber, California Secretary of State
- Holly Mitchell, Chair, Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors
- Isaac Bryan, 54th District, California State Assembly
- Laphonza Butler, President, EMILY’s List
- Tony Thurmond, California State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Paul Henderson, Director, San Francisco Department of Police Accountability
Head to KBLA on their various platforms to tune in to the conversation, which will be broadcase live, both on KBLA 1580 and on YouTube .