Transportation as a vehicle for economic development is a principle coined by Metro Board Chair and Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley-Thomas. Join this workshop to participate in an engaging dialogue around how investment in transit translates to an investment in local communities with key players in Los Angeles County. Discussion will focus on transportation policymaking, procurement, partnerships and development.
- The Case for Open Space – (Environmental Committee) – OPEN ONLY TO YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS, AGES 16-24
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness: Get Ready (Senior Services Committee)
- Homeless Individuals and Trauma: The Road to Healing and Recovery (Mental Health Committee)
- I Am My Brother’s Keeper – Badge or No Badge (Human Services Committee and Public Safety & Justice Committee) – OPEN ONLY TO YOUNG MEN, AGES 16-25
- Imagining Renaissance (Arts & Culture Committee)
- Invisible Wounds Manifested: Addressing Trauma in the Lives of Students (Education Committee)
- The Legacy of Civil Disobedience (Executive Committee)
- Re-Entry to Restoration (Public Safety & Justice Committee)
Online registration is now CLOSED.
Limited walk-in registration may be available.