This workshop, presented by the Mental Health Committee, will share findings from the housing town hall held in October 2013, collect additional strategies to bridge housing barriers via a panel and participant discussion, and produce an action plan post‐event.
- Civic Engagement: The Empowerment Congress Model
- EmpowerMENt: Boys and Men of Color in the Second District
- Funding Opportunities for the Arts
- Got Coverage? Health Care Reform is Here
- Metro Airport Connector 101
- Sex Trafficking in Your Own Backyard
- What’s the 411 in the Second District? The Low Down on Sex, Drugs, and Relationships (Youth Summit)