This workshop, presented by the Health and Senior Services Committees, will provide information and education regarding the status of health reform, as well as answer questions to clarify health reform. Participants will also be connected to resources that will allow them to take advantage of newly available health coverage options.
- Civic Engagement: The Empowerment Congress Model
- EmpowerMENt: Boys and Men of Color in the Second District
- Funding Opportunities for the Arts
- Metro Airport Connector 101
- Sex Trafficking in Your Own Backyard
- Streets to Sheets: Housing Options for People Who are Homeless
- What’s the 411 in the Second District? The Low Down on Sex, Drugs, and Relationships (Youth Summit)