This workshop, presented by the Arts & Culture Committee, will feature presentations from the Los Angeles County Arts Commission and the Los Angeles Department of Cultural Affairs on funding and artist engagement opportunities, access to student interns, funding through technology techniques, and other capacity development programs.
- Civic Engagement: The Empowerment Congress Model
- EmpowerMENt: Boys and Men of Color in the Second District
- Got Coverage? Health Care Reform is Here
- Metro Airport Connector 101
- Sex Trafficking in Your Own Backyard
- Streets to Sheets: Housing Options for People Who are Homeless
- What’s the 411 in the Second District? The Low Down on Sex, Drugs, and Relationships (Youth Summit)