The Mental Health Committee will address major disparities concerning access to and receipt of mental health services in the Second District through a keynote speaker and response panel. The committee will educate and inform the community about important initiatives that are endorsed by the public sector. The workshop will also empower the community about the ways that resilience can be nurtured and promoted with community interventions and discuss how the health agency can impact population health outcomes.
Click here to register!
- “Beyond the Ballot: A Millennial Manifesto for Staying Woke” (Emerging Civic Leaders Committee)
- “Criminal Justice Reform and Community Engagement” (Public Safety & Justice Committee)
- “Earth, Wind, Fire and Water: The Fundamental Elements to Sustainably Transform Environmentally Burdened Communities” (Environmental Committee)
- “Ending Homelessness Using the Empowerment Congress Model” (Human Services Committee)
- “Equity in Education: Leaders Explore Solutions from Diverse Perspectives” (Education Committee)
- “Gentrification Uncovered: What Does it Mean for You?” (Economic Development Committee)
- “Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Theater For Change is Now in Session!” (Arts & Culture Committee)
- “High Times: The Legalization of Cannabis and Its Impact on Health and Community Outcomes” (Health Committee)
- “Living Life Like It’s Golden: Purposeful Aging During the Senior Years” (Senior Services Committee)
- “Unlearning Learned Bias” (Youth Summit – REGISTRATION RESTRICTED)