This workshop aims to address a critical component of an effective justice system: developing and implementing successful strategies for reintegrating justice-involved populations in our community. This workshop will include a panel discussion that will address issues such as community re-engagement, family reintegration, and community support services. The workshop will share information on best practices and resources available, as well as engage attendees on community needs.
- The Case for Open Space – (Environmental Committee) – OPEN ONLY TO YOUTH AND YOUNG ADULTS, AGES 16-24
- Disaster and Emergency Preparedness: Get Ready (Senior Services Committee)
- Homeless Individuals and Trauma: The Road to Healing and Recovery (Mental Health Committee)
- I Am My Brother’s Keeper – Badge or No Badge (Human Services Committee and Public Safety & Justice Committee) – OPEN ONLY TO YOUNG MEN, AGES 16-25
- Imagining Renaissance (Arts & Culture Committee)
- Invisible Wounds Manifested: Addressing Trauma in the Lives of Students (Education Committee)
- The Legacy of Civil Disobedience (Executive Committee)
- Transportation as a Vehicle for Economic Development (Economic Development Committee)
Online registration is now CLOSED.
Limited walk-in registration may be available.