- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 – Empowerment Congress Committee Cafe: Child Welfare & Child Protection
- Saturday, September 23, 2017 – Measure H Town Hall: Breaking New Ground on Homelessness
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 – “Re-Imagining Foster Care in the Second District”
- Saturday, July 25, 2015 – Young Men & Peace Officers Dialogue
- Tuesday, June 30, 2015 – African-American Foster & Adoptive Parents Appreciation Luncheon
- Saturday, October 25, 2014 – Empowering Our Communities through the Development, Collaboration, and Continuation of Black Professional Organizations Symposium
- Wednesday, June 11, 2014 – African American Foster and Adoptive Parent Appreciation Luncheon
- Saturday, April 26, 2014 – March and Rally Against Child Sex Trafficking
- Saturday, January 18, 2014 – EmpowerMENt: Boys and Men of Color in the Second District
- Saturday, January 18, 2014 – Sex Trafficking in Your Own Backyard
No information at this time. Please check back frequently for updates.
Please check back frequently for updates and reviews! Visit the EC Calendar for upcoming meetings and events.