- Thursday, November 16, 2017 – Trauma as a Public Health Issue: The Effects of Trauma on Learning and Workforce Readiness
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 – The Counter Narrative Reframing Success for High Achieving Black and Latino Males in Los Angeles
- Saturday, January 14, 2017 – Equity in Education: Leaders Exploring Solutions from Diverse Perspectives (25th Annual Empowerment Congress Summit)
- Tuesday, February 23, 2016 – Admired Man, Why?
- Saturday, January 16, 2016 – Invisible Wounds Manifested: Addressing Trauma in the Lives of Students (24th Annual Empowerment Congress Summit)
- Tuesday, October 27, 2015 – Challenging the Narrative for Young Men of Color: The Cradle to College/Career Pipeline
- Saturday, January 17, 2015 – Early Education: Promise, Partnership and Policy (23rd Annual Empowerment Congress Summit)
- Tuesday, September 23, 2014 – Quarterly Learning Series: Early Education Matters
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014 – Quarterly Learning Series: Los Angeles Unified School District’s (LAUSD) Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) and Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF)
- Summer 2014 – Children’s Defense Fund Freedom Schools
No information at this time. Please check back frequently for updates.
Please check back frequently for updates and reviews! Visit the EC Calendar for upcoming meetings and events.