The EC Human Services Committee monitors issues affecting the quality of life of citizens in the LA County Second Supervisorial District (SD2). The committee advises Supervisor Ridley-Thomas on these issues and participates in identifying and implementing solutions.
- Link the SD2 office with the community through the Human Services Committee.
- Educate and inform the community about issues that impact the quality of life in SD2.
- Educate and inform the Supervisor’s office about issues that concern communities in SD2.
- Provide input on the development of policies that impact the community.
- Child Welfare System
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Healthy development and success of men and boys of color
Printable version of the Human Services Committee fact sheet.