The EC Human Services Committee monitors issues affecting the quality of life of citizens in the Second Supervisorial District, advising Supervisor Ridley-Thomas on these issues, and identifying and implementing solutions.
- Link the Second District office with the community through the Human Services Committee
- Educate and inform the community about issues that impact the quality of life in the Second District
- Educate and inform the Supervisor’s office about issues that concern communities in the Second District
- Provide input on the development of policies that impact the community
- Child Welfare System
- Child Sex Trafficking
- Healthy development and success of men and boys of color